[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest luckyyou

soompitv-forum-banner_blue.jpg 

[MBC] MC Yoo Jae Suk, Park Myung Soo, Haha, Noh Hong Chul
Infinity Challenge
무한도전
610x147_infinity-challenge.jpg 
US & Canada fans, please help support Soompi by watching IC on SoompiTV - thank you! ^^;v

Meet Your BOYS...

Yoo Jae Suk, Jung Hyung Don, Jung Joon Ha
Park Myung Soo, Haha, Noh Hong Chul

The SHOW...
Infinity Challenge or 무한도전 is a variety show airing on MBC on Saturdays.
They call themselves the "REAL" 3-D variety show. The 3D stands for "Dirty, Dangerous, and Difficult".
When Infinity Challenge started out it was different than it is now. The panel of MCs were different too. They played games where they fought or challenged each other or machinery. After that they changed the MCs again (Yoo Jae Suk always being there) started filming the show in a studio. They would play "a-ha" and would have "specials" every other week. The latest Infinity Challenge is filmed mostly outside or not in the studio. They do whatever the PDs come up with. There's really no script, but they do have challenges or games or scenarios they have to do. Each MCs have character personalities on the show but they are who they are. It's quite funnnn.

Downloads...
All these episodes are available for dling at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 010607 - Truthful Chat + Bathtub Special + Before They Were Star FUNNY clips

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 123006 - End of the Year 2006 Awards Ceremony

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 122306 - cont. Christmas Carol (guest. Joo Young Hoon) & Christmas Specia

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 121606 - Christmas Special (guest Lee Seung Chul & Kim Tae Hee)

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 120906 - 2006 Doha Asian Games Special with guests SS501

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 120206 - Preparing Kimchi for the Winter Special

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 112506 - (contd.) Moohandojun Guys Become Models (fashion runway)

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 111806 - Moohandojun Guys Become Models (fashion runway)

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 111106 - Hidden Camera Joke w/ Kim Soo Ro, Soo Neung Test Special

image image image image
Infinity Challenge - 110406 - Let's Stop Tricking Each Other (Kim Soo Ro's Hidden Camera on MHDJ Guys)

If you want LQ episodes request that or look for that in the Resources page. No subs.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

^Actually.. there's a thread for this show but it was combined together with "King Saturday" show.

Thanks for making a new thread just for this show. I love this :)

Guest localpinoy

i saw the one with kim tae hee...and i just laughed at how they all reacted. i wouldve either reacted the same way or fainted :wub:

Guest luckyyou

^Actually.. there's a thread for this show but it was combined together with "King Saturday" show.

Thanks for making a new thread just for this show. I love this :)

Yupp it was combined, but they don't have King Saturday anymore. And I thought maybe there might be more fans but don't know of the King Saturday thread. So I made this new one :) Hopefully we get more fans :)

Guest haneul<3

Wow, a thread for this show is just getting started? I'm pretty shocked!

The funniest people all together -- one small package <3

The show's hilarious and so random xD I try and watch it when I get the chance.

Guest theLEGEND

Infinity Challenge - 011307 - CSI The Red High Heels Investigation (Surprise Visit to Noh Hong Chul's apt)

OMG! I don't even know that he's a clean freak! His apartment is even cleaner than mine and his closet are full with weird clothes :lol:

Thanks for sharing luckyyou!

Guest 8413670

thank god for whoever made this one,

I've heard it it's like the funniest show and so I've been looking for it everywhere.

thanks. <3

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

a13em.th.jpg a21ok.th.jpg a39au.th.jpg a44ym.th.jpg

Infinity Challenge - 012007 - Doctors (Jung Hyung Don's Emergency) & Guys Go Visit A Fortune Teller

OMG! I don't even know that he's a clean freak! His apartment is even cleaner than mine and his closet are full with weird clothes :lol:

Thanks for sharing luckyyou!

I know I was surprised too. I have a creepy vibe from him now. Just strange ole fellow. I"m hoping it was partially staged because if that's truly him, he has a set of OCD and Peterpan syndrome!! But I'm wondering if Haha knew this all along.. crazy.

From the screen caps, this show seemed to be a bit different from what I've watched in the past. I guess they changed some things. I didn't like it back then but now I'll watch it again.

lol, like i said in the King Saturday if this was subbed i would probably watch it. But since it's not i avoid it since the last time i watched they were talking a bit.

I've only watched the Shinhwa and the ghost special one. Both were pretty funny the MC's are entertaining, i guess they changed the format a bit so i might watch it again. I like Jung Joon Ha and Noh Hong Chul among the "new faces" because i'm used to seeing Haha, PMS and MC Yoo anyway.

p.s should the date of d/l's be oldest to newest?

hies!!

i love this show!!!

wow there isnt a lot of people here!!

i laugh sooo hard in every show!!!

but i feel sooo sad when Haha is going to go to the army next month!!

HAHA FIGHTING!!!!

Guest luckyyou

hies!!

i love this show!!!

wow there isnt a lot of people here!!

i laugh sooo hard in every show!!!

but i feel sooo sad when Haha is going to go to the army next month!!

HAHA FIGHTING!!!!

Is it next month? I knew he was going this year, but I don't know how it works in Korea (like I thought it was in November). Anyways, I was getting sad too that episode where he couldn't bare to talk about it and started to tear up.. sad..

Guest theLEGEND

Is it next month? I knew he was going this year, but I don't know how it works in Korea (like I thought it was in November). Anyways, I was getting sad too that episode where he couldn't bare to talk about it and started to tear up.. sad..

Since I don't understand korean, is it possible for you to summarize what was HaHa talking about during the "talking session" in Park Myung Soo's chicken shop?

Guest luckyyou

Since I don't understand korean, is it possible for you to summarize what was HaHa talking about during the "talking session" in Park Myung Soo's chicken shop?

I'll try my best. I don't have the episode on file anymore, but I'll work from my memory (which isn't super)..

So they go to Park Myung Soo's chicke shop after the MBC Award show. They were having some honest chatting about each other and how they should always cheer one another one and not try to bring each other down. Mostly talking about their honest brotherhood and some times that weren't so happy, etc. At some point I think Yoo Jae Suk mentions "and Haha will be leaving soon" and something on the lines of they should just all enjoy this time. Then Haha starts talking. And I think he didn't want to talk about it because I guess its' a sore subject for him right now when everything is going so well for him. But with that little introduction he started to say something and said he's scared and will miss everyone and then he chokes up and says I can't do this right now meaning he can't talk about it. He gets up and he probably gets teary and chokey. That's all. But he's leaving for army this year, so ti's sad because I don't want any of the guys to break up. I think it'll be a weird shift and I like Haha in the mix. :(

Archived