Foods That You Hate

Guest tuxed0sam

Guest tuxed0sam

but seemingly everyone love?
just curious...

what foods do you personally hate that pretty much everyone else in the world seemingly loves ?

watermelon

cheddar cheese

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *frutti

Tofu...it makes me want to throw up.

*edit

haha, i thought of another one. i'm going to get so many bashers for saying this but...PHO!!! omg it's like the nastiest thing i've ever tried...i hate the smell and everything!!

oh and hot cheetoes...the spiciness makes it taste bad imo.

Fish. I only like it in sashimi form. I'll eat it any other way, but if I had the choice I would go for something else. And I especially dislike salmon (even if it's in sushi). And everybody seems to looooove salmon.

I also don't like fish sauce (I think it's spelled nguoc mam in viet?), or at least high dosages of it. If it's used as a seasoning agent in foods where you can barely tell I"m ok with it, but if it's like a dipping sauce I'd throw up.

Mint - mint in ice cream, mint in chocolate, mint in spring rolls, mint in anything. I just haaaaaate that taste. Especially as a fresh green b/c then it's really bitter, but everybody I know always grabs for the mint.

Guest miss sweetie

tomato.

cheese. it smells and :crazy: it makes me gag.

tofu.

turkey. its so dried and plain, i like chicken a lot more.

any food+alfredo sauce

clam chowda(chowder).

avocado.

damn, im such a hater. :(

Guest its ginny XD

Seafood. I HATE seafood. The mere smell of fish makes me want to gag. I dislike sushi. I love california rolls. =) The aspect of raw fish is disturbing. I like my dead things cooked please. Lol. Shrimp is disgusting. Oysters are too chewy for my taste, and the fact that crabs and lobsters are arachnids makes the whole seafood charade even worse.

Guest mzweirdo

hot cheetos.

hot fries.

hot lays.

etc..

any spicy chips.

there's porbably more food, but Ican't think right now.

i'm pretty picky when it comes to food.

Guest MeiNing

ALL SEAFOOD. That's right, shrimp, lobster, crab...well, I'm allergic to them all, but even if I weren't...I wouldn't want to eat it :crazy:

Dark Chocolate

Beef

Pork

Stinky tofu (I know you asked for foods that everybody seems to love...but everybody in Taiwan loves this! And only I'm grossed out by it...ahaha)

Guest x teehee

Seafood. I HATE seafood. The mere smell of fish makes me want to gag. I dislike sushi. I love california rolls. =) The aspect of raw fish is disturbing. I like my dead things cooked please. Lol. Shrimp is disgusting. Oysters are too chewy for my taste, and the fact that crabs and lobsters are arachnids makes the whole seafood charade even worse.

^seafood. gah I hate it too. x____o;;

egg plant is icky, too.

oh! I also don't like egg yolks. Egg whites are better :D haha.

Archived