Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JYP Entertainment

Replies

• KimYongAhKimYongAh Posts: 126Member
    HIHIHIHI :)

Please answer my questions thank you ^^

Hi :) I'm 14 years old and I'm a Singaporean. And I'm taking up Korean - Intermediate classes now.

Questions--

1. As some of you know, there's a JYP audition held in my country, but unfortunately, I will be overseas TT TT ~ So is there anyway I'm able to audition for JYP? Without going over to other countries to audition? **I've tried to upload my video files unto the JYP audition site but it always fail. I tried to use EVERY TYPE of browser. But no ): And I used all of my computers at home ): Will I be able to send a disc (which contains my information + videos/pics) to the JYP address?

2. I've always wanted to try out acting.....If I audition to become a singer, I will be singing (LOL) and if I audition to become a dancer , i will dance. But if I audition to become an actress, what I am gonna act? Please help!! This is a really important question :)

3. If I really found a method to submit my information + audition stuff and I get in the 1st round. What is next? :)

Thank you~~~ :D
  • FiZZLEFiZZLE Posts: 3Member
    hey guys, i just wanted to ask a question

does jype care whether you audition with a korean or english song for a foreginer? like, would there be a higher chance if u sing in korean rather than american??
  • futurejiverfuturejiver Posts: 47Member
    I'm getting frustrated. I keep trying to post another audition on their website but when I click apply the next page doesn't load and it gets rid of everything I typed in there. I've tried it about 4 times now and I can't get it to work.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/QuinnTheFuture
  • masumarumasumaru New ZealandPosts: 26Member
    FiZZLE wrote on 04 December 2010 - 10:55 AM:

hey guys, i just wanted to ask a question

does jype care whether you audition with a korean or english song for a foreginer? like, would there be a higher chance if u sing in korean rather than american??

If you are a foreigner and are able to sing very well in Korean, of course they'll be impressed. But it doesn't really matter either way, they are judging you on how well you sing, not the language you sing in.
  • AnthonyKkoKkoAnthonyKkoKko Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,991Member

IDOL

futurejiver wrote on 08 December 2010 - 05:11 PM:

I'm getting frustrated. I keep trying to post another audition on their website but when I click apply the next page doesn't load and it gets rid of everything I typed in there. I've tried it about 4 times now and I can't get it to work.

ive had so many problems with it too. in one of the other general threads, i spazzed about it and 2 other people had the same problems.

in yet another general thread that i bumped (look down, right here in the auditions forum! XD) someone posted that you can send it to:

jypmusic@gmail.com

instead. XD
    they made it because apaprantly a lot of people had technical difficulties with the online audition site.

good luck!
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • rachelpyon96rachelpyon96 Posts: 1New Member
    SailorBoy62 wrote on 09 December 2006 - 06:19 PM:

<!--quoteo(post=4357048:date=Dec 9 2006, 06:13 PM:name=sweetxvanilla)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetxvanilla @ Dec 9 2006, 06:13 PM) » </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    how come the email address you want us to mail you to is jYpe, but on the website it says to email the auditions to JPE, not JYPE.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The e-mail under the English section is a typo, if you look under Korean auditions page, the e-mail address says audition@jype.com.

The online audition page is here:
    <a href="http://www.jype.com/audition.club" target="_blank">http://www.jype.com/audition.club</a>

You have to register, but there's registrations for foreigners. I'm probably going to do that.

Hi, I want to audition, but the site you posted doesnt work...
  • rachelpyon96 wrote on 17 December 2010 - 01:36 AM:

audition.jype.com
    but I cant upload my videos ..its always error
  • rachelpyon96 wrote on 17 December 2010 - 01:36 AM:

audition.jype.com
    but I cant upload my videos ..its always error
  • elixpurpleelixpurple Posts: 5Member
    edited December 2010
    Uhmm. I'm kinda new to this.. How do you audition to JYP Entertainment through email? Do you just send them a video ot something? HELP ME PLS! :unsure:
  • KhmerChinboiyKhmerChinboiy Posts: 87Member
    can you guys help me on jyp audition? i'm kinda news but i want to be a kpop singer so bad
  • AprillAprill Posts: 2New Member
    edited December 2010
    Hi!

I was just wondering, how do I get around the problem with creating an ID on the JYP Audition page?  Every time I 'Check ID' my ID name, it says that the ID needs at least one alphabet and one number, which it has... Help anyone?

Thanks! 
  • =Nightwish_Aeon==Nightwish_Aeon= TexasPosts: 94Member
    edited December 2010
    Aprill wrote on 27 December 2010 - 10:46 AM:

Hi!

I was just wondering, how do I get around the problem with creating an ID on the JYP Audition page?  Every time I 'Check ID' my ID name, it says that the ID needs at least one alphabet and one number, which it has... Help anyone?

Thanks! 

Hi there, what it is saying is that your ID must consist with both words and letters
    mine is "wejump345".I don't know how many numbers or letters you have to have for your ID but I know having one number won't do.I made that account a while ago.

elixpurple wrote on 21 December 2010 - 06:18 PM:

Uhmm. I'm kinda new to this.. How do you audition to JYP Entertainment through email? Do you just send them a video ot something? HELP ME PLS! :unsure:

I'm not sure if there is a valid email because they did close it because of the jyp online site.
    But here are the ways to audition for JYP.
    1.Public audition in South Korea.
    2.Online audition through audition.jype.com (you can also try daum cafe, but the critics meaning the other people are very harsh.I know from experience but take it as power to do better)
    3.Audition by mail
    =Nightwish_Aeon= wrote on 27 December 2010 - 03:22 PM:

Hi there, what it is saying is that your ID must consist with both words and letters
    mine is "wejump345".I don't know how many numbers or letters you have to have for your ID but I know having one number won't do.I made that account a while ago.

I'm not sure if there is a valid email because they did close it because of the jyp online site.
    But here are the ways to audition for JYP.
    1.Public audition in South Korea.
    2.Online audition through audition.jype.com (you can also try daum cafe, but the critics meaning the other people are very harsh.I know from experience but take it as power to do better)
    3.Audition by mail

hi wat is Daum Cafe? and  i herd you can post the link your youtube video for your auition also but i dont know ?
  • ajenghahahaajenghahaha Posts: 1Member
    edited December 2010
    how to upload the video ?
    i click the "upload video" button and 무비컨비터 window showing , i can't click anything here just can click the "install codec" button
    exactly i've already installed codec but the video still not showing and i cant upload

please help me to solve this
  • Dirtycash23Dirtycash23 kpop worldPosts: 663Member

ROOKIE

KhmerChinboiy wrote on 25 December 2010 - 01:56 PM:

can you guys help me on jyp audition? i'm kinda news but i want to be a kpop singer so bad

Go to www.audition.jype.com and click foreigner, create Login and bam! their you go!
    I LOVE KPOP & JPOP!!!!!!
    Dirtycash23 wrote on 29 December 2010 - 07:20 PM:

Go to www.audition.jype.com and click foreigner, create Login and bam! their you go!

wow u help me alot lol. its kinda off topic but do u kno any artist that fit my type of voice like last time u told to listen  to Eru and fly to the sky right ?. Wat about B2st Lights go on again and Nothing better by Brown eye soul does it fit in to my voice type?
  • Kassandrax3Kassandrax3 Posts: 277Member
    Does anyone know if you can randomly walk in the JYP building in Korea and just audition? Or that totally doesn't work and you have to audition online?
  • ForeverBlueForeverBlue Posts: 20Member

ROOKIE

if i may ask, does anyone know how old you have to be to audition without parents consent? i know you have to be an adult which is at age 18 but in us years or korean years?
    2NE1.||BIGBANG.||WonderGirls.||SHINee.||F(x).||SNSD.||ParkHanByul.||2pm.||ParkShinHye.|| \(^o^)/
    110atj7.png
    411 (^.^)/
  • lexijjanglexijjang Posts: 49Member
    edited January 2011
    Kassandrax3 wrote on 02 January 2011 - 05:32 PM:

Does anyone know if you can randomly walk in the JYP building in Korea and just audition? Or that totally doesn't work and you have to audition online?

Nope. You can't do that.  They only have auditions in the building (only Korea) on every first and third Sunday of the month. You have to audition online OR do mail audition (mail audition is way better) if you don't live in Korea.

ForeverBlue wrote on 03 January 2011 - 05:06 PM:

if i may ask, does anyone know how old you have to be to audition without parents consent? i know you have to be an adult which is at age 18 but in us years or korean years?

You have to be 14 to audition without parents consent. I'm not to sure but I think it's based on US Years if you're outside of Korea. BUT I'm not too sure about that one.
    icon credits: sachiko @ soompi
  • WeisssWeisss Posts: 10Member
    Erm, regarding sending in a mail audition by MAIL (not email : D) is the app on the audition (online) site? :3