[drama 2007] As Much As Heaven And Earth 하늘만큼 땅만큼

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

[KBS1] Han Hyo Joo, Park Hae Jin, Hong Soo Ah
Date of Airing : 15th Jan 2007

Actors/Actresses: Han Hyo Joo, Park Hae Jin, Hong Soo Ah, Yoon Hae Yeong, Lee Cheon Hee, Lee Ju Hyeon, Kang Jeong Hwa, Jeong Ae Ri

fs1ei3.jpg

kimyy9.jpg

fs3tt9.jpgfs2ig2.jpg

kim2sp7.jpg

sub3_cast_s05.gif

Official site : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/sky/index.html

Preview : mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/1tv/dra_sky/prev00_m.asf

Press conf. video : mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200701/11/200701111656302615_s.wmv

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200701/12/200701121316128467_s.wmv

Character profiles : http://kr.dcinside9.imagesearch.yahoo.com/...sc&no=29188

Seok Ji Su (Han Hyo Joo) : She was working part-time at the Park's movie planning when she was still an under-graduate. Knowing that she was accepted to the company because of Myeong Ju's liking for her and love for her dad. Mature, understanding and kind-hearted Ji Su loves her dad her dad dearly and believes that a family's harmony is the most important thing in the world. She helps solves her elder brother, Ji Woong's problems with his wife, Mi Ae who is older than him by two years, in a smart, straightforward way. Liking Myeong Ju since she was young and knowing that she likes her dad, Ji Su tried to get them together as she wishes that her dad who has been single for twenty years could live a blissful happy life. But her dad because of his inferior complex, pretends that he doesn't know.

Ji Su also has the ability to see the sweet, pure inner heart of Jeong Mu Young despite of his bad temper and rebellious character. That's why she always pities, worries and gives him lots of concerns with mixed emotions like an older sister, family and friend. Although a wealthy co-worker with a great family background is chasing after her, her eyes and heart are always more on Mu Young whom she has grown up with.

Jeong Mu Young (Park Hae Jin) : Mu Young was adopted by Myeong Ja after his unmarried mom who had rented a room at her place, had asked Myeong Ja to take care of him. He was orginally a jovial and happy person but he is unable to express his true self nor feelings because of the family situation that he's in. That's why his relationships with people aren't really good as he wouldn't open his heart to them for fear of getting hurt. He couldn't get along especially with his uncle, Myeong Tae and his second granny as they are always comparing him with his prefect elder brother, Sang Hyeon. And Myeong Tae also direct all his bitterness over being left with nothing since his wife left after having an affair overseas onto Mu Young unintentionally, causing Mu Young to harbour the feelings of hatre.

However.. when Mu Young is together with Ji Su, he is able to express his straightforwardness and happiness for a person around his age naturally. Although he has nothing to his name and is deem useless by others, Ji Su's dad surprisingly approves of him. Mu Young although gives people a feeling of a 'always playing around and not doing nor taking things seriously' attitude but once he decides on something, he will 'fight' for it till the end.

He knows that his adoptive parents and brother really treat him like their own real family and he really listens to his dad as well. But being unable to make his stand nor footing within the family, he always create endless troubles uncontrollably and ending up making himself suffer even more.

story:

Park Hae Jin will playing the male lead, Jeong Mu Young. He struggles through many troubles and forgivness within his family. He doesn't really like his father because he was born due to his father's affair with another woman. Hyo Joo and Hae Jin's family in this drama is completely different...her family is happy while his family is not...

Hong Su Ah, Park Hae Jin, and Han Hyo Joo will be in a love triangle in this drama. Hong Su Ah will play the character role: Yoon Eun Ha. A girl with a cheerful personality with perfect skin, no wrinkles. She thinks importantly of people's relationships and puts much effort into everything she does to make her family happy.

The drama will be focusing on different family problems faced in modern day Society.

CBs

http://clubbox.co.kr/iisoojii

HQ Vids CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

Non-CB link

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100675

*There won't be any subs for daily dramas*

OST Credit koreanwind

A07000020170.jpg

01.If rain falls - Baek Gun Yang

02.As much as heaven and earth - Kong Bo Kyung

http://211.176.63.195:8081/1/HIGH_MP3/721/721628.mp3

http://211.176.63.195:8081/1/HIGH_MP3/721/721629.mp3

Credit purpletiger86 (Sandy)

Thanks to dramaok for helping update the cast list.

No Hotlinking to the family pic. (Thanks for all Co-operation)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest javabeans

Han Hyo Joo and Hong Su Ah? It's a Nonstop 5 reunion!

I hope this is good. It's interesting because most kdramas emphasize family relationships and values, but usually as common background themes rather than being the main focus of the story. I can only think of Bad Family right now that likewise made the family the main point, but there it was different because they emphasized an unconventional family dynamic.

^

^ haahha. that's so true~

tsk tsk! another han hyo joo drama! :D

the second male lead has not been casted yet? hmm?

but yes, although it's good that they focus on family issues, it might not appeal to some. but i'll definitely be looking forward to this series! :lol:

Guest dramaok

thank you yeohweping for the thread.

these two also part of the main cast:

e720060825_26657660.jpg

yoon hae-yeong 윤해영

she will play a career woman who is a spinster and meets an older guy who has a kid and they develop a love line.

2005112015424641670_1.jpg

lee cheon-hee 이천희

not sure what he plays yet but he's on the main cast list at kbs.

Guest litt0piggy

yay cant wait for this drama! hong su ah she is so cute! and Han Hyo Joo amd Park Hae Jin is also in here! although the story line doesnt attract me, but i will give it a try because it has the people i like!

thank you mic & hwe ping for all the info.. geeze... i promise myself that i WILL NOT get into another daily drama.. but I guess this one is hard to resist... I hope they won't drag it out to over 160 episodes.. lol.. though i guess I would still enjoy watching this 5 days a week since the cast is fresh & pretty wonderful for a daily drama.. exceeds all my expections ( casting wise).. hehe

Guest jihye87

Wow .. thanks for setting up a thread for the show .. it's gonna be a daily show ?!? manz .. that means i'm not gonna catch all cos i've school! ah ..

do update!! :)

Guest aircastles

So...this will replace Pure 19 for the daily drama section?

Hmm, the cast doesn't seem to be so bad - I like it, all young up-and-coming actors and actresses.

Although the plot seems to be a bit...typical?

But checking out Yahoo Korea, Park Hae Jin and Han Hyo Joo will be mains in the drama.

I wonder if that means they're going to be the main couple at the end?

I guess I'll have to wait until I can be the judge of that.

Although I swore that I wouldn't watch a daily drama after Pure 19 ends...guess that's not happening.

Archived