Soompi Sydney Photographers; Http://soompi-sydphotogs.clarzzique.com

Guest Dream Candy

Guest Dream Candy

6th Photoshoot - POSTPONED.

----------------------------------------

For those who is hearing about this for the first time; we're basically a little group in Soompi;sydney who share a passion for photography; hence. . we go out together and shoot!

Amateurs & Professionals in all areas are welcomed to join us! Stress Free and Fun little outing, with a PURPOSE!

*No Professional Camera needed :) work your magic!

Leah2.jpgTUYET_4_by_LAMASSUdesu.jpg

cred. LAMASSU

Alone_by_euphonise.jpg

cred. Island

3054744240_44538d571b.jpg3055919322_a62752806c.jpg

cred. Dream Candy

PHOTOSHOOT 1: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=250978

PHOTOSHOOT 2: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=260510

PHOTOSHOOT 3: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...5447&st=940

Youtube:

Behind the Scenes: =P

bh3.jpgbh2.jpg

bh4.jpg cred. Island!

If you are interested please let us know by posting!

PHOTOSHOOT MEET#6 -PENDING

CONFIRM!

-----

[b]1) Available ________?:[/b] 

[b]2) What are you participating as?:[/b] Model/Photographer/Stylist-Props-Assistant/Make Up Artists (of course you can be multiple roles)

[b]3) Will you be meeting us at 10 at 11:30??:[/b] 

[b]4) What props can you bring to the shoot.. (that you can think of right now) :[/b]

-------------------------

*Share Inspirations

- Post up pics!

---------------------------------

**PLEASE MENTION WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING;

- Photographer

- Model

- Make Up/Hair Stylist ** must provide make up etc.

- Props

- Other :)

*you can also do multiple roles :P

Discussions on 4th Photoshoot start on Page 91:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChemicalXYZ

are u using the professional cameras or the normal family digital cameras? lol i'm actually interested in taking photos too but only as hobby not really professional..

Guest Dream Candy

i'm using a DSLR.. canon400D (considerably amateur lol).

yeah i'm doing it as a hobby, not heading towards professional way yet xO

It doesn't matter if you have pro. camera or digi cam, as long as you can compose shots and all still good :):)

Ooh I'm interested , as in the photography aspect =)

I also use Canon EOS 400D =) .

Haha camera quality isn't a problem , If you know how to compose lighting to the subject =) .

Guest Dream Candy

ooh you're from sydney too? i've seen your deviant art a few days ago.. and your profile page. awesome pics!

i'll count you in fellow photographer ;D

Guest Dream Candy

^

Yes I'm a fellow Sydney-er haha ,

Ooh thats great ,

We should meet up sometime and have a day of just photography-ing .

haha =)

haha yeah that'd be awesome xD! we shold work out some themes together maybe =]

I love photography! Too bad I'm not good at it -___-

I wouldn't mind doing some casual modelling, though. Count me in?

Yay! Sydney'ers! Hi five*

coolies another model ;D

Guest vividified

wouldn't mind taking part of the being a photographer, though i suck and also i only got a digicam

probably can do a bit make up as well =/

Guest Dream Candy

rawr, i love photography but im soo weak i get tired holding

the dslr up ahah ><

im interested.

!!

but where abouts in aus are you?

ooh which dslr you got? :) takes getting used to haha ^^;;

we're also sydney-siders!!

i guess we should meet up at some awesome place we can take random things and also our soompi models ^^

wouldn't mind taking part of the being a photographer, though i suck and also i only got a digicam

probably can do a bit make up as well =/

its okies we don't discriminate based on what camera you got ^^. woo ~ make up artist for the day !

Haha yeah , I used to use a digicam , And I guess my photos came out pretty good ( PHOTOSHOP ) haha , you can see it on my dA , my first set of pictures =)

i love photography (love phillip toledano), but i just dont have the time or money/equipment (read: 4.0 mp digicam T^T) to do it properly :(

anyway i wanted to ask, since you have people modeling, do you mind if i join in to sketch/draw (myb some ink/paint and take some photographs on the side)?

its really hard to find people to sketch without them getting all self conscious and unnatural, or without looking like some random staring at them very intensely :lol:

i could even learn stuff from you pros out there with your sexy dslr :) (dammit i want a D70 xD)

Guest ChemicalXYZ

i only use a digital camera too since i'm not going professional.. but i am interested in taking photos lol and learning how to use photoshop (since i suck at it)..><.. and hey i'm from Sydney too! just 15 minutes away from UNSW (by bus) lol.

Guest Dream Candy

i love photography (love phillip toledano), but i just dont have the time or money/equipment (read: 4.0 mp digicam T^T) to do it properly :(

anyway i wanted to ask, since you have people modeling, do you mind if i join in to sketch/draw (myb some ink/paint and take some photographs on the side)?

its really hard to find people to sketch without them getting all self conscious and unnatural, or without looking like some random staring at them very intensely :lol:

i could even learn stuff from you pros out there with your sexy dslr :) (dammit i want a D70 xD)

oh wow.. that'd be cool ~ you'd have to be pretty quick with it ^^ i'll count you in!.. semi-photographer artist for the day =D

hehe well i'm no pro.. i'm still amateur.. hence need more practice!

i only use a digital camera too since i'm not going professional.. but i am interested in taking photos lol and learning how to use photoshop (since i suck at it)..><.. and hey i'm from Sydney too! just 15 minutes away from UNSW (by bus) lol.

ah.. well i guess you're interested to join us ^^ so many photographers so little models =O

.... Where do people suggest we go??

*I was thinking we roam around The Rocks; that old sydney feel.. xD

*Botanic gardens? =/

*suggestions??

Mann this will probably be one heck of a meet up =)

Yay lets make it happen! ~

woot woot ~ haha

EDIT:

Yeah I like the old side of Sydney

some really nice texture around those places =)

EDIT 2:

YEAH MAN! wth are the models !

I know there are people here who take NUMEROUS photos of themselves and stuff ! haha

Guest creampuffz

WOW~! sounds like fun ^^

when are u guys planning to do this?

I wouldn't mind helping out with anything even carrying bags or suppling props but i'm a hsc-er this year T.T

Archived