Arashi

Guest lilangelover

Guest kkandy4mee

^Hmm? But Chinen is a cutie, he can be the next Tegoshi; obsessing over their senpai and stuff...

Yes, Jun does have a duckface and weird eyebrows but he's grown on me, totally. I'm not one of those people who like him because of his dramas, though because I don't like dramas much.

I love Arashi because they're cute and happy and gay and totally not afraid to act like idiots. After I watched Aiba's getting mauled by wild animals show, I was intrigued by his horrible English and cuteness and sought to find out more about his band.

Has anyone seen that clip of Arashi no Shukudai-kun where they tried to perform A.RA.SHI blindfolded and with headphones? Jun was hilarious and ahead of everyone.

Sho is my favourite because I love smart guys, Nino is tiny and cute, and Ohno's voice is perfect all the time. I can see why Chinen is a total fanboy for him.

lol i saw that shukudai-kun...SO RIDICULOUS XDDDDD it was amazing that the rest ofthem were pretty in sync tho

sho's my fave too! :D it's pretty awesome that he inspired younger groups (esp NEWS) to go to college XD

i think for arashi, a lot of people get jun-baited....and then you find ur own special member :)

but the real problem starts when you start finding out more about JE...and then you (and ur wallet) are just screwed! XD

speaking of wallet....there was that song that was in the winter version of the c1000 commercial (which was ADORABLE btw ) and i haven't heard of them releasing a single anytime soon.....has anyone else heard something? maybe it'll be for jun's drama in the winter season or something.....(at least i think he has a drama....don't remember exactly)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superfreakk

lol i saw that shukudai-kun...SO RIDICULOUS XDDDDD it was amazing that the rest ofthem were pretty in sync tho

I know! Nino pwned everyone in that performance, but I was seriously lol'ing way too much over Jun. XD

sho's my fave too! :D it's pretty awesome that he inspired younger groups (esp NEWS) to go to college XD

Yeah, now Shige's taking Law and Tego's majoring in Psychology or something in Waseda...Sho is that awesome. God I love him. He always makes me smile, and I think it's because his whole face lights up when he does.

but the real problem starts when you start finding out more about JE...and then you (and ur wallet) are just screwed! XD

It's true! Geez, I never thought I would ever care about an artist's DVD's or anything beyond their songs, much less trying to support them and buying their albums! Japan is smaaart. Although, truthfully, I'm only all about NewS and Arashi right now. :D

Guest jesseski

^Hmm? But Chinen is a cutie, he can be the next Tegoshi; obsessing over their senpai and stuff...

Yes, Jun does have a duckface and weird eyebrows but he's grown on me, totally. I'm not one of those people who like him because of his dramas, though because I don't like dramas much.

Has anyone seen that clip of Arashi no Shukudai-kun where they tried to perform A.RA.SHI blindfolded and with headphones? Jun was hilarious and ahead of everyone.

DO I CARE? No. So shoot him :] He sounds like freaking Nala from the lion king. As a cub. -_______- Oh god, I am anxiously awaiting the day his voice breaks XDD *Laughs evilly*

I think I hate on Hey!Say!JUMP too much XD There's actually not a lot wrong with them (I was a Hey!Say!7 fangirl even XD) but I hate that it killed Ya-Ya-yah D:: Taiyou~~ *sniffles*

How can he grow on you? o_____o I disliked him before I even knew who Arashi were or that he acted or anything. Maybe it was instinct >:] AND YAHAHLOL YOU SAID DUCKFACE. And it so fits. And I like it :D But his singing is absolute crap and he can't dance (though it gives Kawai someone to impersonate XD) and he's just generally scary. But I like his speaking voice C:

omgroflmaobbq I remember that one. Jun was so pathetic XD I snorted too much.

i think for arashi, a lot of people get jun-baited....and then you find ur own special member :)

Oh god. I Jun-cringed, and then attempted to get over it because I liked the others so much. Actually that's a lie. I thought Nino was a retard. So I stared at him EXCESSIVE amounts. Until it became something like an obsession. And I was amused because while I was at school in Japan, I "met" (so to speak, basically we never spoke, just made faces at eachother XD) this dude that looked like a tan version of Nino XD But I like Aiba best. Because, uhh well.. can I just say, "Ppoi!" XD Arashi killed my wallet. 3 cds and 2 dvds in the space of a week was not good for me.

Yeah, now Shige's taking Law and Tego's majoring in Psychology or something in Waseda...Sho is that awesome. God I love him. He always makes me smile, and I think it's because his whole face lights up when he does.

GO SHIGE! *continues to shige-flail even on an Arashi thread because that's just.. how I am*

Sho reminds me of a pirate. But he also reminds me of Micky (dbsk that is) and no matter what I do, I always think it C: Loved him in Kisarazu Cat's Eye though XDDD

Guest superfreakk

I think I hate on Hey!Say!JUMP too much XD There's actually not a lot wrong with them (I was a Hey!Say!7 fangirl even XD) but I hate that it killed Ya-Ya-yah D:: Taiyou~~ *sniffles*

Hey, I don't like Hey!Say!JUMP either, because Taiyo and Shoon weren't there and now Shoon's alone because Taiyo's gone! ;__; Oh well, maybe he'll debut with Reon or something, but I hope it's soon or he'll be the next Toma.

Oh god. I Jun-cringed, and then attempted to get over it because I liked the others so much. Actually that's a lie. I thought Nino was a retard. So I stared at him EXCESSIVE amounts. Until it became something like an obsession. And I was amused because while I was at school in Japan, I "met" (so to speak, basically we never spoke, just made faces at eachother XD) this dude that looked like a tan version of Nino XD But I like Aiba best. Because, uhh well.. can I just say, "Ppoi!" XD Arashi killed my wallet. 3 cds and 2 dvds in the space of a week was not good for me.

I love Nino, he's so tiny and hilarious, and he acted in a Clint Eastwood movie, richard simmons. HE OWNS. I like Aiba a lot too and I'm in love with the way he rapes the English language and still manages to win my heart. <3<3

Sho reminds me of a pirate. But he also reminds me of Micky (dbsk that is) and no matter what I do, I always think it C:

A pirate...? :blush: I think he's really hot, except for when he had a mustache. 'Cause that made him look like a rapist. Bleah. How does he remind you of Micky? He's 64526x more awesome than Micky, in my opinion, but I'm biased. And I don't like DBSK. :sweatingbullets:

*hides*

nino and ohno were really cute in that episode of mago mago arashi where they had to look after those two kids, takumi and seiya. especially when they changed the diaper and tried to give the kids a bath lol. CAPTAIN!~

Guest jesseski

Hey, I don't like Hey!Say!JUMP either, because Taiyo and Shoon weren't there and now Shoon's alone because Taiyo's gone! ;__; Oh well, maybe he'll debut with Reon or something, but I hope it's soon or he'll be the next Toma.

Why did he have to leave~ ;_; Though I guess it could be better for him. 'Cause he's still young and shiefoiesf ugh. I'm just still excessively bitter over the whole thing of Hey!Say!JUMP completely killing Ya3. EVEN THE SHOW ;_; I miss that show a lot.

Though, if he became the next Toma that seems even better than the attention he gets these days >__< Though I must admit he seems to be getting a little more camera time lately (though I probably notice because it's what I'm looking for..) *sigh*

I love Nino, he's so tiny and hilarious, and he acted in a Clint Eastwood movie, richard simmons. HE OWNS. I like Aiba a lot too and I'm in love with the way he rapes the English language and still manages to win my heart. <3<3

Yeah Clint Eastwood LOL. Though I've never seen the movie it's still amusing. And Aiba's so fuzzy looking :o XD

A pirate...? :blush: I think he's really hot, except for when he had a mustache. 'Cause that made him look like a rapist. Bleah. How does he remind you of Micky? He's 64526x more awesome than Micky, in my opinion, but I'm biased. And I don't like DBSK. :sweatingbullets:

Yes! A pirate! It's something about the way he wears tight pants. *snortsssss* I'm sorry. No wait, you know how he looks in We can make it! That; that makes me think of a pirate. And how he danced once on music station and suifoseiuhf LOL I don't know. I make connections with stupid things (Like ChangMin and Aladin; and DongHae and Inspector Gadget o_o). I like Sho more as well. Though I still like DBSK (it's just that JE beats SM anyday XDDDD)

Guest superfreakk

^Yes, JE does beat SM any day.

Although I'm not a reliable judge for this.

But JE is gayer, more hilarious, and features hot guys in hideous costumes.

Which proves that they make for better entertainment of course!

Why did he have to leave~ ;_; Though I guess it could be better for him. 'Cause he's still young and shiefoiesf ugh. I'm just still excessively bitter over the whole thing of Hey!Say!JUMP completely killing Ya3. EVEN THE SHOW ;_; I miss that show a lot.

Though, if he became the next Toma that seems even better than the attention he gets these days >__< Though I must admit he seems to be getting a little more camera time lately (though I probably notice because it's what I'm looking for..) *sigh*

I know right? OH, SHOON. He must be so lonely. :tears: I miss Ya3, I think everyone hates on Hey!Say!JUMP because of that.

But back to Arashi, ne?

The Clint Eastwood movie. I must get my hands on it.

He plays the lead. Oh my god Nino you're so kakkoi.

I saw this one clip of Utaban where they had a cardboard cutout of Nino.

I was like, lmao, is that when Nino was filming Letters from Iwo Jima?

And Ohno and Nakai are freaking awesome on Utaban.

Ohno's so funny.

Guest jesseski

But the costumes make it more fun! They've gotten better over time though. Just look at SUMMARY. *Snorts at frilly, wtf-were-you-thinking outfits*

And arghhhh I just watched Shokura from yesterday. And WHERE WERE YOU SHOON? Suddenly appearing for the Junior League segment did not satisfy me ;_;

And yeah, seeing as it is an Arashi thread XD I don't really want to watch it, but I do at the same time, just 'cause it's Nino. I'll get around to it eventually.

I just love Utaban in general XD It's so.. stupid C:

Guest lilangelover

hey guys! i've been busy lately and haven't been up to date with Arashi. And kinda only been lurking in the super junior thread. is there anyone out there who would like to help me update the front page? pm with the info and i'll edit it.

DO I CARE? No. So shoot him :] He sounds like freaking Nala from the lion king. As a cub. -_______- Oh god, I am anxiously awaiting the day his voice breaks XDD *Laughs evilly*

HEY, If weren't for chinen i don't think i could even care less about HSJ at all, JE pretty much dead to me after matsumoto kouhei left JE. Oh god, please don't make puberty kill his voice like wht it did to yabu.

But the costumes make it more fun! They've gotten better over time though. Just look at SUMMARY. *Snorts at frilly, wtf-were-you-thinking outfits*

They have the gayest outfit ever and the worst part is i actually like them, kinda sad when HSJ has pretty normal outfit for their debut.

You know, i think majority of the post are not related with arashi at all. We should made a thread for JE.

Guest jesseski

HEY, If weren't for chinen i don't think i could even care less about HSJ at all, JE pretty much dead to me after matsumoto kouhei left JE. Oh god, please don't make puberty kill his voice like wht it did to yabu.

Lol sorry. I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way. I just.. dislike him. Though he is cute. And I'm getting used to him, I just think he's too young to debut >___<

Yabu used to have such a beautiful voice ;___; I miss it. His voice these days is so painful >___<

They have the gayest outfit ever and the worst part is i actually like them, kinda sad when HSJ has pretty normal outfit for their debut.

I like some of them. Like Kisumai's blue costumes XD What did HSJ have? Was it that white outfit? *Totally was not following, was more in a "refuse to watch if it's not Ya3" mood*

You know, i think majority of the post are not related with arashi at all. We should made a thread for JE.

You're so right. And you also didn't mention arashi till the end XD And only to say that nothing was right. Ahah and I just did the same. But yeah, a JE thread in general would be smart.

Arghhh why can Ohno dance so well. *Fawns over*

Lol sorry. I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way. I just.. dislike him. Though he is cute. And I'm getting used to him, I just think he's too young to debut >___<

Yabu used to have such a beautiful voice ;___; I miss it. His voice these days is so painful >___<

I'm not offended, the fangirl in me doesn't come out often. He's 14 btw, and morimoto is younger thn him. chibi yabu = :blush:

You're so right. And you also didn't mention arashi till the end XD And only to say that nothing was right. Ahah and I just did the same. But yeah, a JE thread in general would be smart.

Yeah, i know but everyone seems to talk about them and i wanted to join in too.

Arghhh why can Ohno dance so well. *Fawns over*

:w00t: his TOP SECRET perf is too die for. They way he moves his hips :phew: .

Guest jesseski

I'm not offended, the fangirl in me doesn't come out often. He's 14 btw, and morimoto is younger thn him. chibi yabu = :blush:

(Doesn't come out in me in an evil way either. I just laugh when people insult an idol I like, because I do the same thing XD) And I know morimoto is younger (I don't like him either >___<) but 14 is still young. To be getting that sort of publicity etc O__o I didn't even know what I wanted to do with life at that age, I still don't.

Chibi yabu = *___________*

:w00t: his TOP SECRET perf is too die for. They way he moves his hips :phew: .

Oh god TOP SECRET *flails* That makes me want to watch it again.

And speaking of hip movement (XD) do you by chance like Kisumai? Because :w00t: ohmyfreakinggod*flails* Kitayama~ When they did that performance of Venus with Golf & Mike. His 'cha cha' killed me :blush: *_______* Someone make me a gif XD

Guest superfreakk

A proper debut must have ridiculous cotumes.

It's a tradition isn't it?

And a JE thread sounds like a good idea.

Sho reminds me of a pirate. But he also reminds me of Micky (dbsk that is) and no matter what I do, I always think it C:

OMG... I am not the only one who think that sho looks like Micky... ^^

I watched Yamada Taro.. and kept telling my friend that I always remember micky everytime I see him.. and my friend told me noway micky and sho look alike.. Micky is not my fav, prefer JaeJoong.. but I love Sho-kun.. he is my fav from arashi...

Guest jesseski

^ I'm not going crazy then! XD *Rejoices* It's not all the time though, but sometimes it's like, "WOAH YOU LOOK LIKE HIM NOW O___O"

But do you by any chance think that Changmin resembles Aladin? (That's right, the disney character XD) Especially in Sky.

buuuuuttttt that's off-topic again XD

Ahh~ I loved YamaTaro. So cute and stupid and fun C: And Nino was adorable (like always :3)

^yes.. it's not like all time they look alike.. xD

ChangMin and Aladin?? I always think of Kyuhyun (superjunior) than Changmin everytime I hear about aladin..

sometimes Changmin looks like Junno (kattun)..

I love Yamataro too... I watched the taiwan version before and didnt like it... but I love the japanese one... because of this drama I started to like Sho..

I dont remember if I ever watched Sho's drama before... only MatsuJun and Nino...

and I missed to see Nino (+Bi and Jang DongGun) when they came to berlin.. T_T

A proper debut must have ridiculous cotumes.

It's a tradition isn't it?

And a JE thread sounds like a good idea.

Must admit those costumes get your attention for the sheer incredible colors and designs. How they can wear it with a straight face is a credit to their professionalism. But lately the Arashi stylist is getting to be good. Nice styles not too ridiculous costumes. YAY!

Guest jesseski

ChangMin and Aladin?? I always think of Kyuhyun (superjunior) than Changmin everytime I hear about aladin..

sometimes Changmin looks like Junno (kattun)..

I'm serious! He does! I kept asking people at school one day, because a friend of mine always disagrees, but everyone else was agreeing with me XD

Ah, I think the other way around, like, Junno looks like Changmin. Although I don't normally think Changmin in particular but more just Korean. Especially when he smiles X3

I love Yamataro too... I watched the taiwan version before and didnt like it... but I love the japanese one... because of this drama I started to like Sho..

I dont remember if I ever watched Sho's drama before... only MatsuJun and Nino...

Hahh, there was a Taiwan version? I didn't even know :3 Me too actually! Sho's character is so scheming XD

I'm watching Kisarazu Cat's Eye with Sho now. People kept saying it was good so I decided to start it. It's so good >v<

Must admit those costumes get your attention for the sheer incredible colors and designs. How they can wear it with a straight face is a credit to their professionalism. But lately the Arashi stylist is getting to be good. Nice styles not too ridiculous costumes. YAY!

The costumes make everything more interesting! I don't dislike them at all (most of the time.. XD). Ahaha I never thought about how they would have to keep a straight face. Because I'm just like, yeahh it's Johnny's, it's like that XD

Arashi look nice these days. I mean, they can't have them wear stupid costumes forever ^-^

lol.. I just asked my friend about changmin and alladin.. and she said no.. xD

yes, there was a taiwan version, the actors were vic zhou and ken zhu (F4)... not really good.. I think Japanese version is better...

Sho is like a prince there.. ^^

Kisarazu cat's eye... hm.. I think I have it, but havent watched it yet.. there are too many doramas in my HD... ^^

lol.. JE's customs are like a pain for the fashion.. and the color make u blind.. ^^;;

I talked about this with my friend.. because I always see suju boys going to the radio wearing their performance customs.. so I told my friend.. if JE boys have another schedule after their perform and there is no time for changing.. is it strange to see them with those??

Guest jesseski

lol.. I just asked my friend about changmin and alladin.. and she said no.. xD

Your friend's silly then XD

yes, there was a taiwan version, the actors were vic zhou and ken zhu (F4)... not really good.. I think Japanese version is better...

Sho is like a prince there.. ^^

Kisarazu cat's eye... hm.. I think I have it, but havent watched it yet.. there are too many doramas in my HD... ^^

I don't know taiwanese actors at all so that doesn't mean anything to me really ^-^;

Ah~ He is isn't he :3

Watch it! Watch it! XDD It's really funny but it has a good (but strange) storyline XD

EDIT: ps. Does anyone have episode 6 subbed of kisarazu cat's eye they could upload for me? .__. I don't have it anymore for some reason >__<

lol.. JE's customs are like a pain for the fashion.. and the color make u blind.. ^^;;

If it's JE-related, you have to go blind C:

I want more arashi stuff. *Scrounges around for money*

Archived