[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

let me just screammmmmmmmmm =)) :x

the hugged in epi 4 of jaewan to mo ne is LOVE thou i feel he just did it like a sibling obligation thing hahaha but i just cant wait for their love story to start hehehe :\">

btw hi guys! :-)

i need help my chingus.....i already exceeded my bandwidth limit on my photobucket account, now my previous posts are already gone...don't know any photo sharing aside from photobucket, my imageshack account also reached the limit...i am not so sure though if i need to wait for sometime to gain back my free bandwidth again, i read it somewhere before...otoke i am now panicking...feel so helpless now cos i can't make my PS on my Donghae0642.gif0743.gif0844.gif

Guest michbadat

I just read a comment in twitter that say "Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae doesnt have CHEMISTRY" and im sorry i know we all have preferences when it comes to that since chemistry is subjective but still tI think thats the funniest comment about DongHae eveeeeeeerrrr,bias aside.. hehehe sorry for the random post. 

and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHthat HUG BTS scene omg im soooooooo goneeee..excuse me while I "sob"

@shielizda omg unnie thank you so much. you just made my day <3 

hehehhe, MAJOR WARNING TO ALL -TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN HEALTH

LOVE IS IN THE AIRand the news about that hug scene

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/87640

google translationLDW - Hae , consistently ' lover ' Force ... ' Romance doubt step '?

Even after the camera is turned off , as a lover fond of each other to take your appearance yidahae LDW and was captured .

Tues the 15th Special MBC weekend open in chajaewan ( LDW ) and sub- Monet ( that year) to expand the HR person filming the scene of two loving look like a real lover of the questions that viewers are turning out jaahnaetda .

The two arms rub them even after the camera is turned off , such that the state cares affectionate consistently revealing look ' strange ' atmosphere smelled of pink . At the end of the video , especially the public , hugging LDW yidahae to " continue anyway chuunde knock off " gives the impression of a meaningful saying .

Acting in a play and immersive LDW serves men and women in charge of the main character and the romance of yidahae questions whether the work leading up to the strike outside the center , starboard ( imseulong ) jaewan towards this " love Monet ," he hopes to raise jimyeonseo scene is drawn gobaekneun special of MBC weekend is every Saturday and Sunday 21:55 broadcast.

FKKD14tLJJv0635331684071797303.jpg

RESUSCITATE ME JEBAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!Im flipping  all the tables and people all around me now!!! the moment i saw the BTS i was jumping and running around the house.NAKED! since i jst got out from our bathroom.oh well. sawreeeeey!
we are just in episode 4 and we are getting this klind of bts HOWE MUCH MORE WHEN WE GET TO LOVEY DOVEYSCENES? will it be the end of me?
FKKD14tLJJv0635331684071797303.jpg

yes chinggus, I think we have an advantage compared to to other shipper-both of our stars really love each other and not shy in showing it to us. Hope this moment will last forever.
more TONIC TO ALL OF U
fWktWwW.png

I think I can hear Wookie said "Dahae....."
jRlRuIf.png