Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

이종석, 아이스크림 모델 발탁..달콤한 미소로 여심 사냥

한국경제TV | 유병철 | 입력 2014.04.11 10:02댓글8마이피플트위터페이스북공유서비스 더보기툴바 메뉴
  • 폰트변경하기
  • 폰트 크게하기
  • 폰트 작게하기
  • 메일로 보내기
  • 인쇄하기
  • 스크랩하기
  • 고객센터 이동

배우 이종석이 유기농 소프트아이스크림 브랜드 밀크 카우의 모델로 발탁됐다.

밀크카우의 메인 모델로 발탁된 이종석은 지난 4일 강남에 위치한 스튜디오에서 광고 촬영을 마쳤다.

광고 촬영 당시 블루 팬츠와 파스텔톤 옐로우 티셔츠에 페도라를 매치해 밀크남 패션을 완성시킨 이종석은 특유의 시원하고 순수한 미소까지 더해 올여름 대한민국 여심을 사로잡을 꿀처럼 달콤하고 달달한 밀크보이의 모습을 완벽 연출하였다.

20140411100203995.jpg▲ 이종석

이종석은 드라마 밤샘 촬영을 마치고 온 피곤한 상태임에도 불구하고 프로페셔널한 모습으로 촬영을 임했으며 미소 만발 현장 분위기 메이커 노릇까지 톡톡히 해내 스태프들의 찬사를 받았다는 후문이다.

밀크카우의 한 관계자는 "이종석의 순수한 밀크남 이미지가 깨끗하고 사랑스러운 느낌을 만들어 내 밀크카우의 모델로 가장 잘 어울린다고 의견을 모았다"고 모델발탁의 배경을 밝혔다.

한편 이종석은 드라마 '닥터 이방인'에서 탈북자라는 신분으로 이방인 취급을 받으며 살아가는 천재 탈북 의사 박훈 역을 맡아 오는 5월 안방극장에 돌아올 예정이다.

유병철기자 ybc@wowtv.co.krhttp://media.daum.net/economic/others/newsview?newsId=20140411100203025&sp=1 

Rania Zeid said: darcydevenus said: Rania Zeid said: darcydevenus said: I know this is random, but I have been... going through all of LJS' performances... I don't watch horror, but I found him in the preview... I can't bring myself to watch it, but I took a screenshot.  It's a little blurry, but it's defintiely him.  He plays the ghost of a student who either commited suicide, or he was murdered... not sure... it's a very small part of the movie, and I don't want to watch it, but I though I'd commemorate his first 'official' big screen appearance.  I'll post it in the next comment, but I realized that when he did the cameo in Potato Star, he was being his old character... from I Hear Your Voice.  I'm going to watch the whole episode tonight.  But alas... horror... I just cannot do it.  If anyone wants the link to the actual trailor, I'll see if I can add it too... it looks creepy.  Not my type of film. :)

Lee Jong Suk's "Doctor Stranger" Releases Suspenseful Teaser

Sensitive Artist, April 10, 2014, 11:15 a.m.

There is a lot of buzz for Lee Jong Suk's upcoming project, "Doctor Stranger", and future viewers cannot wait for the show to begin!

In order to appease the increasingly impatient fans, SBS has released a teaser video of the drama, reminding fans that Lee Jong Suk's intense charisma and attitude had not faded since "I Hear Your Voice".  Somehow, his intensity level has grown even more, as he portrays a North Korean defector/genius doctor Park Hoon.

Be sure to watch some suspenseful scenes of the exciting show above, and be ready to watchthe first episode on May 5th!

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suks-doctor-stranger-releases-suspenseful-teaser/&nbsp

class="at_ttl" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;""Doctor Stranger" Delayed Due To The Unbeatable "Empress Ki"

BY Julie Jones | Apr 10, 2014 02:04 PM EDT

Lee Jong Suk

Viewers who are eager to see Lee Jong Suk's new drama "Doctor Stranger" may have to wait just a little while longer than they expected to.

The drama's producers have learned a lesson from the other dramas that dared to compete with the strongest Monday night contender: "Empress Ki."

Since the MBC drama, starring Ha Ji Won, Ji Chang Wook and Joo Jin Mo, began, it has held first place in the ratings without any threat from the competing dramas. Even "God's Gift - 14 Days," starring Jo Seung Woo and Daesang winner Lee Bo Young, could not budge the historical drama from first place.

So, the producers of "Doctor Stranger," starring Lee Jong Suk, Jin Se Yeon and Park Hae Jin, are not even going to try to start their drama while "Empress Ki" is still running. They especially don't want the first episodes of the new drama to compete with the final episodes of "Empress Ki."

The SBS drama was rescheduled because the run of "Empress Ki" was extended. Originally "Empress Ki" was only supposed to be 50 episodes but the popularity of the show resulted in an extra episode being added. That means the drama will now end on April 29. If "Doctor Stranger" had begun on schedule, the first two episodes would have aired at the same time as the last two episodes of "Empress Ki." And if viewers have stayed faithful to a drama for almost 50 episodes they will surely tune in for the finale.

Instead of starting on April 28, after "God's Gift - 14 Days," the start date for "Doctor Stranger" has been shifted to May 5.

An SBS official told Sportsseoul.com that the drama-free time slots will be filled with special drama presentations. "God's Gift - 14 Days: The Untold Story" will be aired alongside a special program for "Doctor Stranger" on the 28th. On the 29th there will be a baseball program.

The new KBS drama "Big Man," starring Daniel Choi, Lee Da Hee, Kang Ji Hwan and Jung So Min, begins on April 14 and will be well underway when "Doctor Stranger" begins. The producers of "Doctor Stranger" are confident about the drama's ability to compete with "Big Man" but so far "Empress Ki" has been unbeatable. Like it's main character Seungnyang a.k.a. Empress Ki, the drama is a force to be reckoned with.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19363/20140410/doctor-stranger-delayed-due-to-the-unbeatable-empress-ki.htm&nbsp

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "TENASIA 
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Jong Suk, Chosen as a Model of the Ice Cream Brand ‘Milk Cow’Posted on 2014/04/11 by Jawon Lee in CELEBS 
Lee Jong Suk, Milk Cow

Actor Lee Jong Suk was chosen as a model for the organic ice cream brand, ‘Milk Cow’.

His advertisement filming was held in a studio located in Gangnam, Seoul, on 4.
Although he was exhausted due to his all-night drama shooting, he has shown his professionalism and led the atmosphere of the site.

According to the crew of the ‘Milk Cow’, since Lee Jong Suk’s and lovely image are well associated with are organic ice cream, all the staffs have agreed to choose him as our model.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is currently filming new drama SBS ‘Doctor Stranger’ as a role of a genius doctor but treated as a stranger as a North Korean defector.

Reporter: Jawon Lee

Courtesy of Milk Cow

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/lee-jong-suk-chosen-as-a-model-of-the-ice-cream-brand-milk-cow/