Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

If HJM series Angel Eyes will play in the series will be a success for sure whether Lee Jun Ki will finally agreed to play. She usually makes a show at 2 years and if you are curious about all they were crowned of awards..

I would love to see them together ... in many interviews he expressed his desire to play with HJM.

@daegorr Thanks for the interview.  I always love to read his interviews because it gives me more insight into the type of man he is.  Sometimes, you can get confused by some of his playful personality.  However, he has a serious side to him and I really like to learn about that serious side.  I think folks are jumping to conclusions about marriage.  There have been men saying they are ready to get married for a long long time in the Korean entertainment industry and they are still single.  Bae Yong Joon just found someone this year after saying he was ready for the past TEN years!!!  Dude's now in his early 40s.  As far as someone taking good care of him while he was in the military……..hmmmmmmm…..I think it was probably his sister or his mother.  LOL!!!  She's kind of taking care of him now and keeping his company so that he won't be too lonely.  
QUESTION:  Joongi stated he is a typical Busan man.  Can someone tell me what is a typical Busan man? 

Merry said: Omo! I also like this recent updated long interview :) Hmm... he wants to challenge Gongil if he finds another great script with a feminine role?? This answer may not be the right one, he just gave this opinion for the sake of interest from reporters, keke^^ And it seems risky coz this kind of character can get a negative result if played by a mature-looked actor. So, it's better and worth of time trying a new role than challenging again the similar old character :-bd I don't understand though why chinese reporters keep asking him how about working with their singers and music PDs :)) http://www.4shared.com/video/DwF88M9Tba/140109_Lee_Joon_Gi_Tencent_int.html

larus said:
:)) I am the only one who will give him the blessing about marriage today if it is possible? I don`t need preparation. I will be a maid of honor if I could.  :D  I laugh of the news about other actors that loose their fans because they were hitched. Don`t tell me you all are those kind of fans.

@Sabina Elena Welcome^_^

@roobie, @irilight I'm just kidding about Lee Hyori, haha, I thought of her but they weren't be in the level of being in love though. LHR is a stylish attractive lady so many guys would like her, esp. when she was before 30s. I think they seemed close in the bts of the photoshoot and CFs. He had the mixed look of shy and interest towards her as well when she's near him.

In an entertainment interview of the world cup photoshoot in 2006, she answered she loves Joongi as her cute little brother. She's good at sense of humor too, even teased him of his arms not muscular, lol^^ l also like her character in many family outing eps I watched.

Probably, he might tried to meet her often during that time since he told in golden fishery episode that he talked her about his personal problems and discussed about many things.

Unfortunately, it could be LHR who didn't want dating him so she showed her attitude by setting him up with Boa. In order to avoid media scandals, maybe he changed that situation to be it's him who requested LHR to introduce him with Boa, haha... poor guy. This is my thought about his story that time :P

@irilight I hope so this very high Wang's family rating will drop a lot after its end if Joongi does angel eyes. And the kbs drama scheduled after WF is starring lee seojin (actor of Yisan) and kim heesun so korean ahjummas will love to see them I guess.

But that's right, he might surprise us! Chingus... fighting :)

roobie said:

Merry said: Omo! I also like this recent updated long interview :) Hmm... he wants to challenge Gongil if he finds another great script with a feminine role?? This answer may not be the right one, he just gave this opinion for the sake of interest from reporters, keke^^ And it seems risky coz this kind of character can get a negative result if played by a mature-looked actor. So, it's better and worth of time trying a new role than challenging again the similar old character :-bd I don't understand though why chinese reporters keep asking him how about working with their singers and music PDs :)) http://www.4shared.com/video/DwF88M9Tba/140109_Lee_Joon_Gi_Tencent_int.html

@irilight, @daegorr, both of you are absolutely right about Asian culture tending to not saying No to other persons directly for fear of offending them. Also true @daegorr about your observation on Singaporeans, I myself have observed this for quite sometimes because I had worked for Singaporean-owned securities company in Bangkok. You guys are more straight forward than other asian nationals. I agree with you that may be because your country is more westernized than other asian countries.

Guest ellenajoon

Thanks for your warm welcome :D

I already know Joon since long time ago (about 6 years ago) but i didn't really interested in him,and i'm not into k-drama back then, but i become fans of him since i watch AATM. He became my number 1 actor from now on, such amazing and talented actor. Lee Jun Ki <3

Guest ellenajoon

Until then i watch every drama he is in, and omg I LOVE him MORE !!!

I become his fans for 4 months already, i hope i will be his fans until forever,because i will be regret if i didn't watch his project in the future.

Cann't wait for his new project now..