Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Guest ImSmiley

anthitran22 you don't like his outfits? i think they're really nice and different. well i loved his outfits in DGCH.

i'm not really into the girl in jaehee's new movie too because i think she's too young for him as well.

Guest ripgal

i actually thought jae hee's styles in DGCH were the best outfits i haf seen from an actor.. well apart from MG hehee..

i loved his funky and colorful outfits.. and HCY was equally pretty and cute as well..

im also not into him with park shin hye.. she's juz too young!! ahh...

Guest cartoonangel

awww i can't wati to see jae hee in the new movie.. although the girl seems too young? I liked her in Heaven's tree.. but holy crpa.. 10 age difference o____o

Guest ImSmiley

i actually thought jae hee's styles in DGCH were the best outfits i haf seen from an actor.. well apart from MG hehee..

i loved his funky and colorful outfits.. and HCY was equally pretty and cute as well..

im also not into him with park shin hye.. she's juz too young!! ahh...

yeah i like how his clothings were really colorful and i liked how HCY dresses in there.

i also think partner of jae hee in a new movie is too young 4 him..

what a strange casting it is... :crazy:

so actually i feel sorry to her but i hope they change the actress into others...;;;

anyway this movie is motive of old famous korean TV series 'hometown of legend' and

jae hee& shin hye will play sad love story between human & ghost..

it's first movie for the director 'kim ji hwan and it will be the orthodox historical play like the TV drama series..

this movie will start filming in mid-May and release in August~

i hope my information help u guys who are curious about jae hee's new movie~

sorry 4 my poor english~ :blush:

usually actors don't pick their own clothes for drama series or movies (even though once in a while--something of their own will also sometimes be worn by their character--like Junki's cross earrings)--there are people who are only in charge of the clothing-- coordinators...'coordis'.

Guest ripgal

so Jae hee's the human or the ghost? well it's usually the gurl gona be the ghost.. and her stumbling on a human whom she's not suppose to fall in love with..

but i still dun like the idea of him pairing up with Shin Hye.. altho i heard she's a really good actress.

Guest ripgal

i remember that he's going to Japan to promote chun hyang today. so here's a message by Jae Hee to his fans

안녕하셔요~^^

아~자야하는데.....잠이 안와서 이시간에 글을남기네요^-^;;;;;;

전 오늘 김포에서 첫비행기로 일본을 다녀와요^^

가서 한국드라마 널리 알리고 올꼐여^-^

쾌춘이 사랑받고 있다니 너무 기쁘네요^.^

모두 응원마니~해주셔요^0^/

다녀와서 사진올릴께여>.,<

korean time: 3pm 1/5/06

Hello everyone.

I should be sleeping. But i duno i can't seem to sleep, that's y im typing this msg now.

Im taking the 1st flight to Jopan via Kimpo airport later.

Im promoting a korean series there.

im very happy that a lot of ppl loved Delightful Gurl Choon Hyang.

please support me until the end.

i will post up some pix after i come back from Japan.

--------------------------------------------------------

translations: chinese @ baidu

english: by me :)

Guest juma48

hi everyone recently i have watch this show or movies at my country yesterday and i was wondered has jae hee ever act as a psycho person?

Guest ripgal

^ ermm.. i m not sure whether a person who has his own thoughts and never talks is considered psycho.. cos he once portrayed a character who never spoke a word and has a weird relationshio with an older lady in Iron 3/Bin Jip...

that movie got him an award in the Blue Dragon Awards.. for most outstanding actor in a movie.

Guest inez

hi everyone recently i have watch this show or movies at my country yesterday and i was wondered has jae hee ever act as a psycho person?

hi juma48, well in '3 Iron' his character is kinda 'weird' and he had no conversations at all..not exactly a 'psychotic' person but enough to say he can almost play that part.

Guest juma48

Hi ripgal and inez thanks for your reply but then i dont think it was iron3 coz the show that i watch yesterday show he did do some talking. I think the show was during the wuri family year coz the guy that i saw yesterday seems look like jae hee during the wuri family year.

And btw i have ask my sis what is the name of the show and my sis say the name of the show is "bloody b**tch" i know the name sound harsh haha.....

But then again like i say i was not sure whether it was him or the other actor.

Guest ripgal

^ that im not too sure cos if it was done during Wuri Family.. maybe Hakkyo or a banjun drama?

maybe it's not him then

Guest inez

Hi ripgal and inez thanks for your reply but then i dont think it was iron3 coz the show that i watch yesterday show he did do some talking. I think the show was during the wuri family year coz the guy that i saw yesterday seems look like jae hee during the wuri family year.

And btw i have ask my sis what is the name of the show and my sis say the name of the show is "bloody b**tch" i know the name sound harsh haha.....

But then again like i say i was not sure whether it was him or the other actor.

Ah..are u talking about 'Bloody Beach'?. It was on the telly (Singapore) last nite wasn't it?. Was Jae Hee in the movie?..i know it starred Kim Min Sun n Kim Hyung Jun and it's one scary horror flick.

Guest juma48

Ah..are u talking about 'Bloody Beach'?. It was on the telly (Singapore) last nite wasn't it?. Was Jae Hee in the movie?..i know it starred Kim Min Sun n Kim Hyung Jun and it's one scary horror flick.

Ya ya....i talking about that.Opps....i get the word mix up haha sorry. Eh so u from singapore too? And yes that was a horror flick lol and i donno who the actor but this one guy that act as a sandyman he look like jae hee. Is it him?

Jaehee was in Bloody Beach, yes. I think he was Wonil--was Wonil Sandmanz? Not a movie I would usually watch, even loving Jaehee.

><

Wuri Jib came out in 2002--so I think Bloody Beach may have been the first thing Jaehee did.

Guest phoiphoi

18112113635_60800040.jpg

i got this picture from my friend in forum indosiar..

she told me that maybe it will be jae-hee's newest series with park shin-hye..

and seems it is some kind of horror or legend movie..

but i'm not so sure about it, does anybody know about it? :unsure:

realli~? wahh kool.. anyway, how come she looks so old in that pic? i think it's da make up~ anyway still cute!!!